Friday, November 21, 2014

Help Us Come Up With A Score Guideline?

I don't want to be bias, picky, "be nice to, to get points" guy for you peeps to gain points. That's why we should all come with a score guideline. Again, I don't want to be picky about what topics you must have and what points they are assigned to, but please comment or go to the forums (under the thread "Scavenger Hunt Ideas") with ideas about which stuff should really count as points. Ideas can overlap too and don't be embarrassed to pitch in ideas. We can't do this alone!

Also, I was astonished to see Erica's post about why Lupita should gain ten points for basically being an awesome person and attentive blogger. I like that and I think we should comment positive things about people's blogs. Everyone deserves the easiest 10 points ever by doing so. Post about other people's blog on your personal/English blog because you know you're awesome as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment